I have been successfully treating codependents for many years on an individual basis, changing people’s lives using effective integrative methods that I am continually developing. I have recently seen the need to supplement my work with even more. By listening to clients, I am now transferring these effective methods into a group setting, starting April 18, 2021 over a four week period.
As a codependent, it is easy to feel alone with the issues that keep codependents trapped in specific thinking patterns. Sometimes, it is good to share this with others in the same situation. Group therapy can do this. However, not all group therapy is the same.
Apart from the chance to talk, I am offering something extra. I realise the importance of learning tools and methods in order to enjoy a fuller life and better relationships.
Join me and a small group of other codependents in a series of totally private four 90 minute online group therapy sessions to lean:
1 – PRE-SESSION: FREE and without obligation
You will receive a 15 minute phone call from me, at your convenience, as an introduction to the program and to discuss suitability. This is free and without obligation.
2 – SESSION 1: The Roots Of Codependency – SUNDAY, APRIL 18, 2021
- Symptoms and how they affect relationships
- The role of shame acquired from caregivers
- Development trauma and CPTSD
3 – SESSION 2: The Inner Child. Go Back To Where It All Started – SUNDAY, APRIL 25, 2021
- Discuss your early years
- Meditation and visualization
- How to create an adult-self, what it is to be an adult
4 – SESSION 3: Break That Codependent Thinking! – SUNDAY, MAY 2, 2021
- Multiplicity of thinking
- Learn how your thoughts can control your behaviour
- Identify, challenge and nurture your thinking parts
5 – SESSION 4: Maintain The New You! – SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2021
- Boundaries in relationships
- Self-care: what does this mean?
- Relationship values
- Conflict management and define how you want to be treated
For more information, please refer to my Online Therapy Hub: Free From Codependency.
Contact me to join by filling in the form below: