I have been successfully treating codependents for many years on an individual basis, changing people’s lives using effective integrative methods that I am continually developing. I have recently seen the need to supplement my work with even more. By listening to clients, I am now transferring these effective methods into a group setting, starting May 16, 2021 over a four week period.
As a codependent, it is easy to feel alone with the issues that keep codependents trapped in specific thinking patterns. Sometimes, it is good to share this with others in the same situation. Group therapy can do this. However, not all group therapy is the same.
Apart from the chance to talk, I am offering something extra. I realise the importance of learning tools and methods in order to enjoy a fuller life and better relationships.
Join me and a small group of other codependents in a series of totally private four 90 minute online group therapy sessions to lean:
1 – PRE-SESSION: FREE and without obligation
You will receive a 15 minute phone call from me, at your convenience, as an introduction to the program and to discuss suitability. This is free and without obligation.
2 – SESSION 1: The Roots Of Codependency – SUNDAY, MAY 16, 2021
- Have the chance to learn and discuss where it all started
- Discuss how the parental bond can be dysregulated or broken leading children to take on toxic shame
- Learn how children will go into denial, dissociate, overachieve and learn to fantasy bond
- Learn about developmental and relational trauma
- Learn about the key symptoms of codependency
3 – SESSION 2: Connect With Your Inner Child – SUNDAY, MAY 23, 2021
- Learn how the Inner Child carries our core trauma
- Learn how to connect and relate to the inner child
- Learn how the inner child is the creative, spiritual part of us
- Learn how we disconnect from our inner child leading to issues such as low self-esteem and addiction
- Learn how to retrieve our younger self
4 – SESSION 3: Examine Your Thinking – SUNDAY, MAY 30, 2021
- Learn how multiplicity works and where it comes from
- Learn how our Thinking Parts are developed and how they protect us from our fears
- Learn how we can integrate our Parts and heal them
- Learn how to regulate parts with an adult, compassionate voice
5 – SESSION 4: Keeping It All Going – SUNDAY, JUNE 6, 2021
- Learn about healthy striving, boundaries, self-care and personal space
- Learn the key concepts of self-care, relationship values, how to set boundaries and keep your identity in a relationship.
For more information, please refer to my Online Therapy Hub: Free From Codependency.
Contact me to join by filling in the form below: